Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Real Estate Bank announces raising its capital to 500 billion and setting a well-thought-out plan to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Real Estate Bank announces raising its capital to 500 billion and setting a well-thought-out plan to Empty Real Estate Bank announces raising its capital to 500 billion and setting a well-thought-out plan to

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    •  Today, 10:49

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - WAA
    The Real Estate Bank announced today, Tuesday, that it has raised its capital to 500 billion dinars, while indicating that the Central Bank has postponed loan deductions for five years.
    The bank's director, Abbas Al-Jawahri, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The Real Estate Bank increased its capital by 500 billion dinars after it was 50 billion dinars," indicating that "this will increase the bank's activity in financing investment projects and lending to citizens to buy housing units."
    He added that "a number of governorates have been financed," noting that "we will liquidate all previous approvals for loans, and reopen applications for citizens to obtain according to a well-studied and prepared plan."
    He stated that "the new Central Bank initiative includes postponing deductions for 5 years for loans, which allows freedom to circulate funds," noting that "the Real Estate Bank is the first in Iraq to launch an electronic collection service to facilitate the procedures for repaying citizens' loans."
    He stressed "proceeding with the procedures to automate the bank's work."[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:43 pm