Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC+ records lowest oil output in 11 months due to decline in Iraq and Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - OPEC+ records lowest oil output in 11 months due to decline in Iraq and Russia Empty OPEC+ records lowest oil output in 11 months due to decline in Iraq and Russia

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 7:05 am

OPEC+ records lowest oil output in 11 months due to decline in Iraq and Russia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Platts OPEC+ monthly survey for July showed that the OPEC+ alliance, led by Iraq and Russia, saw a significant decline in oil production during the month, recording its lowest level in 11 months.
    According to the Platts OPEC+ survey by S&P Global Commodity Insights, OPEC+ cut its oil production by 130,000 barrels per day in June, to 40.87 million barrels per day. 
    This decline comes at a time when the alliance is close to fully complying with the established production quotas.
    In this context, Iraq reduced its production by 60,000 barrels per day to reach 4.22 million barrels per day, while Kazakhstan increased its production by 50,000 barrels per day to reach 1.54 million barrels per day.
    On the other hand, Russia, one of the largest non-OPEC producers, reduced its production by 140,000 barrels per day to 9.1 million barrels per day in June, the lowest level of production since December 2020. However, Russia still exceeds its specified quota of 8.98 million barrels per day.
    An Iraqi official said that the Iraqi delegation is currently holding discussions with the OPEC Secretariat regarding the required compensation plans, and Russia has not yet commented on its compensation plan.
    Compensation plans were expected to be submitted by the end of June, with the overproduction compensation due by September 2025.

48 views
    Added 2024/07/10 - 1:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:34 pm