Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government moves to remove "violations" hindering important project in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government moves to remove "violations" hindering important project in Baghdad Empty Government moves to remove "violations" hindering important project in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:07 am

Government moves to remove "violations" hindering important project in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The spokesman for the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Nabil Al-Saffar, confirmed that the Gaza Bridge project in Baghdad is one of the congestion relief projects within its first package, which began work at the end of 2023 with a completion period of 545 days.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Saffar stated, "The project includes four work sections, which are the construction of a road with a length of more than 9 kilometers, in addition to the main part of the project, which is a bridge crossing the Tigris River from the direction of Al-Sharikat Street towards Al-Harith Bin Kalda Street, with the construction of two bridges at the intersection of the Yusufiya roundabout and another bridge at the entrance to Al-Sharikat Street and linking it in a systematic manner with Street 99, the main street of Al-Zafaraniya."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "Regarding the conflicts, there are occupied lands and our ministry is following the legal procedures to remove them, in accordance with the directives of the Prime Minister during his last visit last May, and to compensate their owners who have deeds, in cooperation with the judicial authorities, to resolve the issue of these violations."[/rtl]

68 views
    Added 07/28/2024 - 9:11 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:22 am