Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Central Bank “delays” implementing Al-Sudani’s directives to launch financing initiatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Central Bank “delays” implementing Al-Sudani’s directives to launch financing initiatives Empty Sources: Central Bank “delays” implementing Al-Sudani’s directives to launch financing initiatives

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 4:12 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sources: Central Bank “delays” implementing Al-Sudani’s directives to launch financing initiatives[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-08-03
    The Central Bank of Iraq is delaying the launch of financing initiatives despite the request of Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, according to informed sources.[/size]
    [size=45]The sources said that since 2015, the Central Bank has launched financing initiatives to help the private sector establish their industrial, agricultural and commercial projects, in addition to financing the purchase of housing units in light of the current housing crisis.[/size]
    [size=45]According to a document, Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani directed the Central Bank of Iraq to reactivate the financing initiative provided by the Central Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the sources, the Central Bank of Iraq is still delaying the Prime Minister's directives, although they serve the Iraqi economy by activating the development initiative.[/size]
    [size=45]The sources pointed out that the Central Bank's initiatives had benefited thousands of citizens and contributed to achieving growth in the private sector.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:48 am