Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval of the unification of financial and accounting system procedures between Erbil and Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval of the unification of financial and accounting system procedures between Erbil and Baghdad Empty Approval of the unification of financial and accounting system procedures between Erbil and Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2024, 5:13 am

Approval of the unification of financial and accounting system procedures between Erbil and Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Kurdistan Regional Government has approved the unification of procedures for financial and accounting systems between the regional government and the federal government, taking into consideration the constitutional specificities of the region and its powers stipulated in the constitution.
    The statement of the presidency of the regional government stated, "The government held a meeting under the supervision of Prime Minister Masrour Barzani and in the presence of his deputy Qubad Talabani," indicating that "at the beginning of the meeting, Barzani referred in his speech to a number of points such as appointing lecturers on contracts and congratulated them on the occasion of the issuance of a decision to contract with them on internal revenues and hoped that this decision would gain the satisfaction of the lecturers and encourage them to serve the educational and educational process in the Kurdistan Region."
    The statement added that "the regional government congratulated the retirees in the Kurdistan Region on the occasion of unifying the salaries of retirees with their counterparts in the federal government and voting on this in the regional Council of Ministers and approving it."

72 views
    Added 09/05/2024 - 9:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:37 am