Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The salaries of workers who have secured distribution of smart card

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The salaries of workers who have secured distribution of smart card Empty The salaries of workers who have secured distribution of smart card

Post by day dreamer Fri 02 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm

The salaries of workers who have secured distribution of smart card

1/3/2015 0:00

Baghdad morning
      Embarked on the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs secured distribution workers' salaries for the months of November and December. He said media adviser to the Ministry Ammar Menem "morning" that the department has completed all the procedures for the distribution of salaries through banks and offices accredited in Baghdad and the provinces of smart card holders. He said the retired substance which has a service (30 years) or more will receive 400 000 dinars, which has less than (30 years of service) will receive (340) thousand dinars for two months and receive a retired family of the deceased, which has more than three beneficiaries 300 000 dinars for two months, while receiving family consisting of two beneficiaries (280) thousand dinars for two months while the family that has one receivable (260) thousand dinars for two months, adding that the Chamber receives Menem has called for a review of the banks covered by the Rafidain their home areas for the purpose of receiving their salaries Mstsahben with the smart card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The salaries of workers who have secured distribution of smart card Empty Re: The salaries of workers who have secured distribution of smart card

Post by Neno Fri 02 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm

Be a miracle if could retire and live on $375.00 a month.

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:51 pm