Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI announces the issuance of remittances worth 5 trillion dinars

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

CBI announces the issuance of remittances worth 5 trillion dinars  Empty CBI announces the issuance of remittances worth 5 trillion dinars

Post by day dreamer Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:22 am

CBI announces the issuance of remittances worth 5 trillion dinars

[ltr] Tuesday January 13, 2015, Last updated 18:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In conjunction with the announcement of the Iraqi Central Bank plan to issue Hawwalath of the order of 91 days for this year worth more than 5 trillion dinars, bank adviser said that the sale of remittances represents one means of monetary policy taken by the bank to deal with the levels of liquidity on a temporary basis, as well as it represents free investment risk is making them play an active role in the secondary market.

According to economic expert Essam Mahouelle that the central bank is very keen on the implementation of monetary policy and investment tools to serve the Iraqi economy in general.
    Mahouelle also added in a statement: "The sale transfers from the central monetary policy aimed at the cluster of cash outside the banking sector absorption, transformation and forwarded to the banking system tools for intervention credits granted by banks to serve the country's economy and contribute actively in the development process.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:04 pm