Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi and Biden discuss the mechanism of application of the framework agreement between the two coun

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi and Biden discuss the mechanism of application of the framework agreement between the two coun Empty Abadi and Biden discuss the mechanism of application of the framework agreement between the two coun

Post by wciappetta Fri 17 Apr 2015, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    17/04/2015 11:08 | Number of Views: 1

Font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with US Vice President Joe Biden in Washington, applied Alastruthristi framework agreement  

A statement from the office Abadi Agency / Source News / copy of it on Friday, "The meeting received, held, yesterday evening, in Washington, the Supreme Coordinating Committee for the Strategic Framework Agreement between Iraq and the United States of America."

He added that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi terrace Iraqi side, while the terrace Joe Biden, US Vice President side."

He pointed out that "the meeting during which they discussed a number of files including those related to the economic and financial cooperation, energy, oil and electricity, which include".

Albban said that "for a meeting during which they discuss support for Iraq to rebuild infrastructure, including those related to the liberated areas that have been damaged as a result of terrorism and a number of threads and other files on the agenda." Finished / p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi and Biden discuss the mechanism of application of the framework agreement between the two coun Empty Re: Abadi and Biden discuss the mechanism of application of the framework agreement between the two coun

Post by Screwball Fri 17 Apr 2015, 5:40 am

There's those three files again!

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:27 pm