Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Verification committee looking with the Antrzitin Commissions in the Ministry of Health and the Cent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Verification committee looking with the Antrzitin Commissions in the Ministry of Health and the Cent Empty Verification committee looking with the Antrzitin Commissions in the Ministry of Health and the Cent

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:29 pm

Verification committee looking with the Antrzitin Commissions in the Ministry of Health and the Central Bank of ways to speed up the completion of transactions

Verification committee looking with the Antrzitin Commissions in the Ministry of Health and the Central Bank of ways to speed up the completion of transactions
    BAGHDAD - A fraternity
    Monday 03/18/2013
    Held at the headquarters of the verification of the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers meeting of the Chairman of the Verification Commission and the President and members of the Central Committee of the Ministry of Health to discuss accelerating the completion of transactions dismissed politicians in the ministry.
    At the same meeting included Chairman of the Verification Commission and the President and members of the Central Committee in the Iraqi Central Bank. To develop treatments for some problems that hinder the progress of work.
    It showed Chairman of the Committee for the Office of Information and Communication government had been through them discuss and debate a number of issues concerning the work of those Committees and answer some queries and develop appropriate solutions to some problems related providers political separation and work central committees in the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:30 am