Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trade agreement

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trade agreement Empty Trade agreement

Post by day dreamer Fri 14 Aug 2015, 11:32 pm

Trade agreement

8/15/2015 0:00

Baghdad morning

Trade Minister Mohammed Abdel-Karim Mlas that next week will witness the signing of a trade and economic agreement between Iraq and Brazil in the Brazilian capital.
    Abdel Karim said during a meeting with the new Brazilian ambassador in Baghdad, said the agreement will contribute to the development of economic and trade relations between the two countries and the exchange of expertise and take advantage of Brazilian goods in the field of sugar and rice to calculate the ration card.
    He added that the new agreement will contribute to create frameworks common economic trade cooperation will be a road map from which to find the best ways for bilateral cooperation, especially that Iraq is seeking to open up to the Arab and international oceans and to benefit from the Brazilian experience in the fields of agriculture and the economy in the light of what is achieved in this country from agricultural developments and economical.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Trade agreement Empty Re: Trade agreement

Post by Neno Sat 15 Aug 2015, 3:13 pm

thumbs2

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:39 pm