Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq borrow $ 500 million from Saudi Arabia brokered by Allawi to meet the expenses of the presidenc

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq borrow $ 500 million from Saudi Arabia brokered by Allawi to meet the expenses of the presidenc Empty Iraq borrow $ 500 million from Saudi Arabia brokered by Allawi to meet the expenses of the presidenc

Post by wciappetta Fri 28 Aug 2015, 7:15 am

Iraq borrow $ 500 million from Saudi Arabia brokered by Allawi to meet the expenses of the presidencies

8/27/2015

(Information) BAGHDAD - The chairman of the political thinking center Ihsan al-Shammari, Thursday, for borrowing the Iraqi government $ 500 million from Saudi Arabia to fill the three presidencies expenses, noting that the borrowing was mediated by Iyad Allawi when he was vice president.

He wrote Shammari Besvanh personal " Facebook "and seen by Agency / information /," The Iraqi government has borrowed $ 500 million from Saudi Arabia to fill the presidencies expenses. "He added that" borrowing process brokered by Iyad Allawi when he was deputy president of the republic ". Without giving further details.

Revealed Iraqi Ministry of Finance Wednesday, (July 1, 2015) for the determination of Iraq to borrow $ 2.3 billion from the World Bank in an effort to plug the budget of the country and the expenses of the war against "Daash" criminal.

It is noteworthy that Iraq is experiencing financial and economic conditions difficult, because of its reliance on oil as a resource basis where accounts for over 95% of the imports of the budget, those conditions and prompted the Iraqi government to borrow from the World Bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:56 am