Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government  Empty Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:34 am

Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government

Tuesday, October 20, the first 0.2015

Announced in Baghdad today announced the appointment of a personal operated responsibilities of the task after the fall of the former regime and recently nominated reports to succeed Prime Minister Haider Abadi, secretary-general of the government .. The arrest warrants were issued and travel ban against a number of senior officials of the Ministry of Commerce in the forefront of the current minister, Mohammed Abdel-Karim Mlas of coalition Allawi, who called for a political cause is not diverted to target. 

A source in the presidency of the Iraqi Council of Ministers on Tuesday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued an order appointing Imad Khersan the post of Secretary General of the Council of Ministers. He noted that al-Abadi decided to dump the Mahdi Keywords current Secretary General of the Council and the Agency for the management of his office explaining that the relationships he served as general secretary of the Council of Ministers acting about two months ago after the exemption of former Secretary-Hamid Khalaf Amin. 

And personal Khersan Iraqi source said to know in terms of with ' Elaph 'today that he was an officer engineer Mnspa to the Directorate of Military Works in the mid-seventies ..oho currently holds US citizenship where he left Iraq to the United States in 1982 .. and at the age of 51 years old and was a resident of Michigan and the US .. shape after the fall of Saddam forum Iraqi democracy that did not last long activity. 
    He was Khersan has returned to Iraq after the fall of the former regime in 2003, where the body tasked to take over the reconstruction of Iraq and was associated with the American civil governor of Iraq, Paul Bremer. And the reconstruction of Iraq was scheduled to take over management of the work to rebuild the country's infrastructure by qualified Iraqi and minds, but the occupation neglected and no longer to the opinions of its members from Iraqi experts and ended up to end its business where preferred some of its members to stay in Iraq after it secured government positions while others decided Go to the second of their countries they came from. 
    It was Khersan one of the channels adopted by Bremer to communicate with Shiite cleric al-Sistani in Najaf that .. 
    and says Bremarvi book (in Iraq) that the exchange during his time in Iraq, more than thirty message with al-Sistani, where he was Imad Khersan moves a private plane to Najaf to meet al-Sistani and handed over a letter from Bremer before returning to Baghdad pregnant Answer reference to Bremer. 
    The Gulf sources have recently revealed that the Gulf Cooperation Council states, led by Saudi Arabia plans to join Iraq to membership of the Cooperation Council in order to remove him from Iranian influences and predicted a change in the equation in Iraq through support of Washington and the Gulf states for a new government in Baghdad away from Iran in return for annexation of Iraq to the GCC. 
    it quoted their newspaper 'public opinion' Kuwait Americans cut a long way in the talks with al-Sistani and offered through the nomination of a new prime minister is supported by reference in Najaf to be within the government formation process make significant changes to the Iraqi policy changes include moving away from the Iranian axis in exchange for supporting Gulf decisively to restore the unity and sovereignty of Iraq and the elimination of al Daash and the establishment of a national reconciliation on a sound footing ends with sectarian sorting and the current division in the Iraqi society and The new prime minister proposed by Washington named Imad Khersan.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well lookie here, this might be some good news.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government  Empty Re: Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government

Post by sassy Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:54 am

This looks pretty good? Thanks Lit!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government  Empty Re: Abadi appoint a candidate to succeed him as Secretary General of the Government

Post by weslin3 Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:31 pm

Since I can't do the thanks button with all of this crazy Halloween stuff on here,
    Thanks Lit. Be glad when this mess is gone and Halloween over with.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:56 pm

I don't have any dancing bananas or anything, thought it was my phone!!! Lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 20 Oct 2015, 4:45 pm

weslin3 wrote:Since I can't do the thanks button with all of this crazy Halloween stuff on here,
    lol, it's pretty simple just use your pumpkin, ghost, or spider curser .....

Also, this is good for the future change in value after the original happens... ;)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 20 Oct 2015, 5:48 pm

Neno wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:Since I can't do the thanks button with all of this crazy Halloween stuff on here,
    lol, it's pretty simple just use your pumpkin, ghost, or spider curser .....

Also, this is good for the future change in value after the original happens... ;)

If it ever happens
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 20 Oct 2015, 8:52 pm

Won't let me use the curser to do the thanks or much of anything.. I'll live over it.. lol

Just getting grumpy....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 6:21 pm