Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rikabi: Add (700) million for the ration allocations to support the food basket project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rikabi: Add (700) million for the ration allocations to support the food basket project Empty Rikabi: Add (700) million for the ration allocations to support the food basket project

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2013, 9:54 am

Rikabi: Add (700) million for the ration allocations to support the food basket project

03/24/2013

BAGHDAD - babysit - A member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP Ibrahim al-Rikabi, for government approval to add (700) million for the allocations Altamoana card to the Ministry of Commerce, to support integrated food basket project for the citizens. Rikabi said in a press statement that "the food basket distribution project integrated the citizens is one of the important projects because it will eliminate the corruption that exists in the ration card items and exploited by some agents and other parties through the manipulation of the quantity and quality of the ration card."

"It also will ensure the delivery of fully ration Vocabulary for citizens and good qualities."

He added that "the government had agreed to add (700) million to the ration card allocations in the Ministry of Commerce for the purpose of supporting a project food basket of hand attracting international companies from different nationalities including specialized supplying materials and the other for packaging companies and you move" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:39 am