Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

26 trillion dinars dues licensing contracts from 2016 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

26 trillion dinars dues licensing contracts from 2016 budget                            Empty 26 trillion dinars dues licensing contracts from 2016 budget

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jan 2016, 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                                                                                                        26 trillion dinars dues licensing contracts from                                   2016       budget

date: Tuesday 01.12.2016 0:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    / Follow-up / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the Commission on oil parliamentary from reaching the benefits of licensing contracts from the current year budget of 26 trillion dinars. According to the Oil and Energy Committee member Mazen Mezni in an interview I followed "Baghdad News" that "the current year's budget will go 26 trillion dinars as receivables to oil companies operating in Iraq, "noting that" some of the companies agreed to installment payments gradually, but the other asked for payment in cash."He added Mezni" The coming months will see a deterioration pointing in the Iraqi economy, which oil represents the largest segment, because the Chairman of the Commission on oil and energy former Hussein licenses Shahristani and put the country in the restrictions can not be out of it. "He said a member of the Oil and Energy Committee that" the government be honest with people, obviously powerless in their ability to emerge from the current economic crisis and find ways to decrease the ongoing oil prices, so that oil imports this year will not reap any of them GO big part of it for decades licensing rounds. "He continued Mezni that" the government change its approach to economic policy taken by the country's Kalastaanh experts economists that the fact that what Iraq is expected much worse than reached by Iraq so far in light of the military operations that Akhaddoha against terrorist organizations and allocated with tens of billions in addition to the reconstruction of the liberated areas."He said the" oil parliamentary committee will meet in the next legislative term sessions to discuss the repercussions of the drop in oil and submit its recommendations to the parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:38 am