Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Neno
duck2000
Rocky
7 posters

Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank Empty Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thursday January 14 2016 12:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords, the loans obtained by Iraq from the IMF and the World Bank has the right, indicating that the conditions demanded by the IMF is representing the government's reforms sought by. 

Keywords and said in unexpected program, which aired Alsumaria that "Iraq is the World Bank Group and the IMF member and pay a large annual contributions which thus has the right to get the facilities and loans from these agencies," pointing out that "the loans are low cost and interest negligible It is also long-lasting. "

He Keywords that "the function of these two groups is to finance countries that are exposed to the problems and crises when exposed to certain circumstances," noting that "the conditions laid down by the be understanding with the Iraqi government and its acceptance are entitled to a final that rejected if conflicted with its policy." 

He Keywords that "the conditions demanded by the IMF is representing the government's reforms sought by representing the experiences of other countries and thus from the benefit of the Iraqi government to press its expenses and maximize revenue and a way that does not affect the pensions," pointing out that "the IMF at its last meeting with the government Iraq put a condition that does not affect the salaries and other matters of social protection network and the government fulfill its obligations with contractors to stroll projects. " 

Iraq is seeking recently to borrow from the International Monetary Fund in order to bridge the shortfall in the budget for the current year, which amounts to 25 trillion dinars, after the fall in oil prices to low levels amounted to less than $ 30 per barrel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank Empty Re: Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 12:54 pm

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords, the loans obtained by Iraq from the IMF and the World Bank has the right, indicating that the conditions demanded by the IMF is representing the government's reforms sought by. 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank Empty Re: Central: Iraq has the right to obtain loans from the IMF and World Bank

Post by Neno Thu 14 Jan 2016, 7:37 pm

duck2000 wrote:The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords, the loans obtained by Iraq from the IMF and the World Bank has the right, indicating that the conditions demanded by the IMF is representing the government's reforms sought by. 
    Ok I'm listening...lol I meant I listened from the past. There's your conditions and reforms rolled up into one order. SO your timing is off a little, I'm sold...... ;)
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Thu 14 Jan 2016, 8:19 pm

duck      Magic 8 Ball
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:06 pm

lol not looking for! buyers just HATE being called liarer! just trying to give da facts! lol
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:07 pm

lol my timing ..?? lol lol!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:15 pm

years of research .. inside knowledge.. and determination to see we ALL get the best info and NO half truths or fluff.. and you ask why because I'm invested my time.. my mind.. and my life to see this through! for me this aint a job its an ADVENTURE!   yes
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:18 pm

I could have gone to any forum to tell my little story buy I chose this site because ya,ll seemed to want the truth! I have never waivered.. and will never do so! it aint in me no! lol
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:20 pm

but if ya,ll want rumors .. trumps an idiot .. wait dat da truth ! lol
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 14 Jan 2016, 9:51 pm

Mr. Duck...I've always should by you and studied your logic...it makes total sense.  Besides, the things that have come to fruition is undeniable!  Thank you for your years of insight and knowledge!

TAZ

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 5:38 am