Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri announced the arrival of the heads of the parliaments of Turkey, Iran and Kuwait to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri announced the arrival of the heads of the parliaments of Turkey, Iran and Kuwait to Baghdad Empty Jubouri announced the arrival of the heads of the parliaments of Turkey, Iran and Kuwait to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2016, 4:36 am

[ltr]Jubouri announced the arrival of the heads of the parliaments of Turkey, Iran and Kuwait to Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 01.23.2016 at 12:59 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the House of Representatives, Saturday, that the number of participating states and 40 countries attend the 10 heads of parliaments, as announced the arrival of the heads of the parliaments of Turkey, Iran and Kuwait to Baghdad today.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jubouri said in a statement to a number of media including / scales News /, "The number of participating countries 40 countries and the presence of 10 heads of parliaments," announcing "the arrival of the heads of the parliaments of Turkey, Iran and Kuwait today and there will be bilateral meetings to meet the great challenge that ails the peoples of the region." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained, "a statement Baghdad who will read tomorrow at a summit of Islamic Councils Cooperation Council countries of the Organization presents the viewpoint of Iraq in dealing with terrorism and extremism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And cross-Jubouri, "thanks to the media, which he described as aligned themselves with the legislative authority to show the true image of Iraq as well as in its support for the fight against terrorism." It ended 29 / P / 40/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:54 pm