Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament must prevent the company "Asiacell" from working in Iraq and accounted Kurdista

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament must prevent the company "Asiacell" from working in Iraq and accounted Kurdista Empty Parliament must prevent the company "Asiacell" from working in Iraq and accounted Kurdista

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Feb 2016, 6:57 am

Parliament must prevent the company "Asiacell" from working in Iraq and accounted Kurdista

2/9/16

BAGHDAD / ... MP for the coalition of state law Mohammed Chihod, Tuesday, preventing the company "Asiacell" to work inside Iraq and limit its work within the Kurdistan region exclusively, while calling the media and communications to Asiacell accounting after reducing her call prices inside Cardsan only.

He Chihod's "Eye of Iraq News" that "the decision of the company" Asiacell "cut SYSCOM SIP phones in the territory Cardsan only is the wrong decision and discriminatory differentiate between the one the people", stressing that "the company" Asiacell "must be prevented from working inside Iraq and limit its work in exclusively within the province of Kurdistan. "

And the MP for the coalition of state law that "the media and communications required to hold accountable" Asiacell "after her call to reduce prices in the northern areas of Iraq and non-mainstream reduction on all its regions."

He revealed his group Farouk respective companies Asiacell Farouq Mulla Mustafa, Sunday (February 7, 2016), a video clip for reducing phone calls to the company Asiacell prices within the boundaries of the Kurdistan region exclusively.

He said Mullah Mustafa, on the occasion of 15th anniversary of the founding of the company Asiacell, "it was reducing the price of telephone calls by 50% across the Kurdistan region."

He said Mullah Mustafa, said that "calls for the Peshmerga forces will be free in Asiacell"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:29 am