Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province provide 600 billion dinars through its economic policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province provide 600 billion dinars through its economic policy Empty Baghdad province provide 600 billion dinars through its economic policy

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 10:56 am

[ltr]
    Baghdad province provide 600 billion dinars through its economic policy

February 18, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Baghdad province has successfully followed after the new economic policies in the provision of 600 billion dinars were earmarked for projects implemented.
    The governor of Baghdad, Ali Mohsen al-Tamimi said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News that the province was able during the past three years, the implementation of a number of important projects, including 502 in the educational sector, including the construction of 146 new schools and the rest add rows and halls and buildings, administrative and health units, along with four giant referral hospitals in one year only in freedom and people's areas and Fudhaliyah and luxury in spite of the lack of budget and depending on the transfers. He added that the province has also managed the construction of five Crvanah complexes for the displaced, as well as coordination with the secretariat of Baghdad and the Ministry of Municipalities and effort into a giant to raise the waste and paving roads and draw water rancid.
    Al-Tamimi said that the province through the economic approach and the new administration has provided more than 600 billion dinars through reconsider Bklv some projects implemented

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:42 pm