Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmadi: Abadi did not succeed in his experience and his administration for the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmadi: Abadi did not succeed in his experience and his administration for the government Empty Ahmadi: Abadi did not succeed in his experience and his administration for the government

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 2:48 am

Ahmadi: Abadi did not succeed in his experience and his administration for the government

20/02/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press / special

He bloc citizen member Abohisham Ahmadi said the choice of al-Abadi Prime Minister has internalized through blocs agree under the tent of the National Alliance to form a government of national partnership.

Ahmadi said in an interview for "direction," said the National Alliance has been waiting for the right of al-Abadi said the national program and according pursuing a sound way. Noting that after the passage of a year and a half on the formation of the government has not achieved what we aspire to.

Ahmadi said that al-Abadi did not succeed in his experience and his administration of the government. He pointed out that the mass of citizens is still with the Government of Abadi and there is no disagreement with it.

Ahmadi said that the mass of citizens program, which was launched recently is a response to a proposed cabinet changes. He pointed out that the call for a cabinet reshuffle on the basis of technocrats must include everyone.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for a cabinet reshuffle materially include personalities technocrats.

And called for political blocs to the inclusion Abadi government change if the change on the basis of technocrats rather than political quota system at a time when al-Abadi expressed his willingness to offer his resignation if the change was comprehensive.

Edit / Adel Serail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:19 am