Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan Council decide to hold its meetings at the headquarters of the oil company Petrojayna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan Council decide to hold its meetings at the headquarters of the oil company Petrojayna Empty Maysan Council decide to hold its meetings at the headquarters of the oil company Petrojayna

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:03 am

[size=32]Maysan Council decide to hold its meetings at the headquarters of the oil company Petrojayna[/size]

07:07:59 10/03/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Maysanannounced Chairman of theBoard of Maysan province, Munther griller that the Council decided tocontinue to hold weekly meetings in the Chinese Petrojayna company actually headquarters in the oil Halfaya field east of theprovince. He said Griller " Themeeting of theprovincial council in the company 'sheadquarters, came to see the the work of the oil companies and the extent of its commitment to the terms of the contract with theIraqi oil Ministry. " He added Griller" the provincial council had a reservation on the work ofthose companies through non -payment of sums social benefits that Bzmtha in favor of theprovince as well as the receipt ofsecurity information indicating thepresence offoreign workers in Petrojayna admitted company without passports or official gripping. " vowed Griller" not toremain silent about theviolation ofChinese companies to theterms of the contract with them, stressing that the legal and administrative procedures will be used in the absence of theChinese company 's cooperation with the local government. "indicating that thegovernment ofMaysan demanding Chinese companies to pay what Bzmtha dues and implementing service projects and treatment ofcancer diseases due to oil residue on the company 'saccount as well as the adoption of aproject cleaning.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:32 am