Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
mochasmom
lonelyintexas
weslin3
ron-man
zimi31
Proven
Rocky
11 posters

Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff  - Page 2 Empty Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff

22/04/2013

Baghdad - and babysit - revealed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers expressed its intention to discuss the recommendations of the application of customs tariff.

Council secretary said Ali Mohsen Ismail said in a statement received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it "plans to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on Tuesday to discuss the recommendations of the committee charged with studying the application of the customs tariff."

The lots called for activating the law of customs tariff in order to support local goods and industries ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 5:58 pm

Neno wrote:Do you or anyone actually think we will hear about it?.... ;)

I don't think we will hear a thing about any of it. It will
    be hush-hush until it is all over with. jmho
    :)

ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabinet: on Tuesday to discuss recommendations for activating the customs tariff

Post by ron-man Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:24 pm

Wes I agree.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:28 pm

They (Alquada) has already threatened to blow up the Kuwait's plane when he comes in. So they better keep it quiet.
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:42 pm

There will be a specific date on which Tariffs will start. Enacting the tariffs will made be known to all citizens/businesses and every country that import's to Iraq including the IMF, World bank and WTO, as this is instant government revenue.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 22 Apr 2013, 7:23 pm

Tariffs will start after ch7 is lifted. We have already seen the ongoing extension of the implementation of them due to 7 still being in place. Just wait....
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Tue 23 Apr 2013, 7:51 am

mochasmom wrote:Tariffs will start after ch7 is lifted. We have already seen the ongoing extension of the implementation of them due to 7 still being in place. Just wait....

Totally agree Mocha, the reason the subject of tariffs always gets my attention is that it will happen after VII is lifted so the subject is a biggie IMO. :-)
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:08 am

Bama Diva wrote:

Totally agree Mocha, the reason the subject of tariffs always gets my attention is that it will happen after VII is lifted so the subject is a biggie IMO. :-)
    I was thinking the same thing Bama,mocha, we have always thought this about the Tariffs. Everytime I see an article about tariffs being implemented I start getting more excited about ch 7 being lifted! :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 9:58 pm