Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jones: I do not worry about the security of the US Embassy and sit-ins internal Iraqi affair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jones: I do not worry about the security of the US Embassy and sit-ins internal Iraqi affair Empty Jones: I do not worry about the security of the US Embassy and sit-ins internal Iraqi affair

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Mar 2016, 2:34 am

[ltr]Jones: I do not worry about the security of the US Embassy and sit-ins internal Iraqi affair[/ltr]

Since 20/03/2016 23:10 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He squandered the US ambassador in Iraq, Stuart Jones, Sunday, Almkhaua around the US embassy in the Green Zone's security and expressed confidence that the Iraqi security forces will provide protection for diplomatic missions, and said that the sit-ins taking place in the capital Baghdad, "an internal affair", and expressed confidence that steps Prime Minister Alaslahih .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stewart said Jones in an interview with reporters at a round table at the headquarters of the US embassy in central Baghdad, said that "an internal affair of sit-ins and peaceful demonstration project on condition the issue of the right of respect for the laws."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jones stressed, "there is no worry about the US Embassy in the Green Zone security."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He believed that "Iraqi security forces will provide the necessary protection to foreign missions in Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We do not offer advice to the Iraqi government about the sit-ins, this is an internal special order in Iraq, and we have in America the right to demonstrate peacefully, that is to respect the laws and not to be subjected to security in the demonstrations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "all missions are protected from the host government, within its security forces, and we know that the Iraqi forces will provide the security necessary for the US diplomatic mission."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued Jones, we "see that the issue of ministerial change and reforms and sit-ins local affair back to the Iraqi state, and support Abadi and his reforms, but no details of these things have nothing to do with," expected success of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in conducting reforms and government change.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He denied the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones news of the existence or consulate office of Iraqi Sunnis in Washington. 
    Jones said: "There is no consulate or an office for the year to transfer Mazlomathm."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the "open office is through agreements and a large number of people visiting Washington from Iraq, including an Iraq and some of them represent his interests."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The governor of Nineveh, the former Ethel Nujaifi announced earlier, the opening of the Representation of the Arab Bureau of the year in Washington, the efforts of it personal with the former Secretary General of the Arab project Khamis dagger and Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi, explaining that the aim of the opening of the office is the cooperation of all leaders and Sunni figures from inside Iraq and outside, in order to complete the picture of Iraq to the international community after an absence of international voice of Sunni Arabs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:47 pm