Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi authorizes the oil ministry to negotiate with Lukoil to increase production and gas investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi authorizes the oil ministry to negotiate with Lukoil to increase production and gas investment Empty Abadi authorizes the oil ministry to negotiate with Lukoil to increase production and gas investment

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]Abadi authorizes the oil ministry to negotiate with Lukoil to increase production and gas investment[/ltr]

Since 27/03/2016 22:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Granting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, and the Oil Ministry a mandate to start negotiations with Russia's LUKOIL and achieve increases in oil production and investment associated gas volumes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The office said in a statement to the Office of Abadi received / balances News / copy of the "al-Abadi met with Chairman of Russia's LUKOIL Faguyt Alekperov and his accompanying delegation, and stressed that the interest in the oil sector is linked to potential Iraq in the production and export of oil in quantities commensurate with its status as a major producer, as well as an end to the phenomenon of burning natural gas, which is suffering in vain in that wealth. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed "the need to resolve outstanding issues with Lukoil and reach a fair agreement that guarantees oil energy investment better," calling to "reconsider the agreements with the oil companies in the light of developments in the global situation and the large drop in oil prices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The face-Abadi "The Oil Ministry to begin negotiations with Lukoil and achieve increases in oil production and investment associated gas volumes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]In turn accept the company's president phases of work on the West Qurna project and their quest to reach the rate of 1.2 million barrels per day, as well as associated gas investment rather than burn it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:07 am