Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal: attempts to curtail the role of Abadi rejecting his booth ministerial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal: attempts to curtail the role of Abadi rejecting his booth ministerial Empty Liberal: attempts to curtail the role of Abadi rejecting his booth ministerial

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 2:36 am

[ltr]Liberal: attempts to curtail the role of Abadi rejecting his booth ministerial[/ltr]

Since 04.02.2016 at 10:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Considered the Liberal bloc in Parliament, the Sabbath, the refusal of some political blocs new ministerial cabins under the pretext of not consulted by the prime minister as an attempt to curtail the role of al-Abadi in the process of cabinet reshuffle, stressing that the latter is in charge of this task is not possible to interfere with any mass work and in what form way.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the Liberal block Almozani L / balance News / Charter that "all the objectors to the technocrats lineup presented by Abadi trying to curtail the role of al-Abadi in the selection of ministers," adding that "all the blocks have not yet learned the list it is not possible to demand Prime Minister Ba_i_artha in this regard. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Almozani He added that "al-Abadi enjoys an advantage in the selection of new ministers and therefore has no right to intervene so one responsible for them for being."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "in the event of refusal of some current names, or all of them by the Parliament, we will confirm that the launch of new bench will be a process of Abadi tasks alone."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the Liberal bloc has not yet looked at any CV and will have a full rejection of any of them if it included accountability and justice or dubious independence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has submitted his booth the new cabinet to parliament on Thursday, and that the latter had set a 10-day deadline for a vote.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rallied in recent weeks, thousands of Sadrists in front of the Green Zone gates to demand reform and the ministerial change Alchaml.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:27 pm