Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month   Empty Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

04/28/2013 BAGHDAD / JD / ..

Finance Committee confirmed that the abundance ratio in the budget features will appear after the sixth month of this year, noting that the citizen did not touch the improvement due to the accumulation of projects.

She is a member of the Finance Committee Najiba Najib / JD /: that which approved the budget has not changed anything so far, most of the appointments have gone to the contractors with the state ministries.

She added: Despite the improved investment expenditure by 40%, the average citizen did not touch the budget in a positive reversal, and because of the large number of ongoing projects accumulated.

She noted the abundance ratio in the financial budget features will appear after the sixth month of the current year, unexpected improvement in the salaries of social welfare network.

The Ministry of Planning has revealed the formation of a committee of three sets controls and mechanisms for the distribution of the 25% of financial abundance of oil revenues to citizens.

He said ministry spokesman Abdul Zھrh Hindawi told a news briefing earlier: that a tripartite committee comprising the Ministry of Planning and the Ministry of Finance and a representative of the Commission Parliamentary Finance was formed to set controls and mechanisms for the distribution of 25% of the abundance of Finance of oil revenues to the citizens.

The current year's budget included a paragraph relating to the distribution of 25% of the financial abundance of oil revenues directly to citizens.
    And the distribution of the amount of material on the citizens of oil revenues after agreeing to a demand made by the Sadrist bloc in the House of Representatives during discussions approving the federal budget for the current year.

According to the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament that the abundance of financial oil revenues will be calculated, beginning next July, which will be allocated 25% distributed to citizens and the proportion of other Tzھb to support the fund to support the poor and the widows and the grant was estimated at 600 thousand dinars for retirees who are paid less than 400 thousand dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month   Empty Re: Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month

Post by Screwball Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Abundance after June!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month   Empty Re: Finance Committee: financial abundance ratio features appear after the sixth month

Post by fonz1951 Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:24 am

i read this article yesterday and waited to add a comment so i could see what everybody else thought about it, but? it speaks volumes to me and must say i'm surprised everybody else hasn't jumped all over it.abundance in june! sounds like they know.
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 am

abundance in June sounds great. But what if we find out that the translation really refers to a big eating festival in June?

Pardon my goofy humor. I do like this article especially after seeing then one where the Kuwaiti guy said 2014
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 pm

hopefully if it is a big eating festival in june they will invite us charlie, what about it, you in?
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 pm

absolutely .... assuming the new value of the dinar takes me there and back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 am