Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala Council: will direct the implementation of 40 strategic project of the World Bank loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala Council: will direct the implementation of 40 strategic project of the World Bank loan Empty Diyala Council: will direct the implementation of 40 strategic project of the World Bank loan

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 2:58 am

[ltr]Diyala Council: will direct the implementation of 40 strategic project of the World Bank loan[/ltr]

Since 11/04/2016 13:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced the Diyala provincial council, on Monday, it will be implemented in 40 strategic project within the 35 million dinars loan granted by the World Bank for the reconstruction of liberated areas in the provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin and Anbar.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said council member Mohammed al-Saadi, L / balance News /, "It circles the province has proposed more than 40 strategic project, to be executed within a loan of 35 million dollars from the World Bank for the reconstruction of liberated areas in the provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin and Anbar."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "these projects have been forwarded to the ministries in order to be implemented under the supervision of the province," noting that "the World Bank is the decision-maker to choose which projects will be funded, according to its importance."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed to al-Saadi, "the existence of a significant delay in the strategic projects in the province, and the lack of accuracy in the work, as well as the impact of the financial Alomzh them" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:57 pm