Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq increases its oil production to record rates during March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq increases its oil production to record rates during March Empty Iraq increases its oil production to record rates during March

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq increases its oil production to record rates during March

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Revealed an American website specializing economic news events, on Monday, announced the arrival of Iraqi oil production during the month of March, at record rates tocoincide with the forthcoming meeting of theOrganization (OPEC), and with the Iraqi oil marketing company confirmed that production last month, was higher than the production of the month earlier, he confirmed that Iraqi crude exports also rose last month compared to February last. The site said Bloomberg US economic news in a report seen by the (long - Presse), said that "Iraq 's oil production reached record levels during the month of March , just before the members of the OPEC meeting expected with the rest of the other producers in the Qatari capital Doha to discuss the freeze on production rates that would plans that reduce an oversupply of oil in the global market to improve prices. " 
    quoted Bloomberg , a statement from the company 's oil marketing Sumo revealing" about the rise in crude production in Iraq over the past month to reach 4.55 million barrels per day higher than the production month of February , which was accepted , which amounted to 4.46 million barrels per day. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:06 pm