Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baaja "white revolution" within the parliament continuously

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baaja "white revolution" within the parliament continuously Empty Baaja "white revolution" within the parliament continuously

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 3:12 am

[ltr]Baaja "white revolution" within the parliament continuously[/ltr]

Since 04.13.2016 at 09:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Mansour Baaja, to picket the House of Representatives within the not planned or order has been agreed upon, but was actually a national charge came a natural reaction of the members of the House of Representatives after being fed up with the dominance and influence of the heads of blocs on the deputies bloc.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Baaja in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that " the House of Representatives continue Batsamanm within the parliament as representatives of the people until they achieve the demands of the Iraqi masses , " adding, " The most important demands are the dismissal of the three presidencies and the formation of anindependent government of technocrats non - partisan away from the influence of parties and hegemony. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Baaja, that "another option that does not exist, but to sit in the parliament in order to achieve the demands of theIraqi masses that came out in demonstrations for change and reforms and leave the dominance of the heads ofblocs on the members of the bloc in order to achieve the demands in the fight against corruption and the formation of an independent government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Baaja on, " The sit -in is open and the demands are legitimate, pointing out that this is a right of thepeople and we always keep steadfast in our will in spite of a late step but it is a blessed step to achieve thedemands and out of the servitude heads of blocs who enslaved the House of Representatives since the fall of thedictatorial regime."[/ltr]
    [ltr]More than 150 deputies barricaded themselves inside parliament to protest the actions of the leaders of the blocksand the three presidencies in making the decision is limited to a specific group, which I think the will of the House ofRepresentatives jumped on Aljmaher.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:06 pm