Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: MPs have been subjected to threats and pressures during the vote on the cabin Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: MPs have been subjected to threats and pressures during the vote on the cabin Abadi Empty Chihod: MPs have been subjected to threats and pressures during the vote on the cabin Abadi

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 3:12 am

[ltr]Chihod: MPs have been subjected to threats and pressures during the vote on the cabin Abadi[/ltr]

Since 04.28.2016 at 10:27 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Mohammed Mutassim Chihod, on Thursday, the House of Representatives who voted on the cabin Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi ministerial been subjected to threats and pressures, while noting that the candidates who have been voting for them to take over the ministries technocrats specification does not apply to them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Chihod L / balance News /, that "who stood for the ministries technocrats specification does not apply to them and they do not have any possibility to run the ministries they are not better than the former," saying "what happened during the vote on the ministerial cabin practice of" non-democratic "and illegal and unconstitutional."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The vote on the ministerial cabin has mysteriously in a closed room," noting that "what has been voted on by the ministers was unconstitutional and illegal, but rather was the result of pressure exerted on the present political blocs were to pass these characters that much of the objections."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there are a number of pressures exerted on the MPs who attended the voting session, whether from a political bloc or lining the street in addition to the threat," adding that "there are several measures practiced far from democratic regimes." is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:27 pm