Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Jubouri refuses to lift the immunity of MPs accused of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Jubouri refuses to lift the immunity of MPs accused of terrorism Empty Nassif: Jubouri refuses to lift the immunity of MPs accused of terrorism

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 8:07 am

Nassif: Jubouri refuses to lift the immunity of MPs accused of terrorism

Since 07/01/2016 16:27 pm (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News

She MP for the Reform Front high Nassif surprised by the enthusiasm of House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri to lift the immunity it because of a lawsuit concerning the publication filed against the Minister of Defense, while there are dozens of lifting the immunity of terrorist suspects deputies lawsuits Jubouri did not agree to lift their immunity, indicating that al-Jubouri It bears the responsibility for exposing the House of Representatives for such a case due to delay questioning of officials.

She said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the defense ministry filed a lawsuit against me in a court publication due to accusatory of the ministry files of corruption and did not submit the files to the courts because I was waiting to be questioned the minister, the legal rule says that (can not be for the House to question anyone in a case pending before the judiciary), and therefore the Court of publication (the penalty) addressed the prosecutors and prosecutors addressed the judiciary and the judiciary sent a letter to the House of Representatives to lift the immunity from me, you can not judge listening to testimony deputy only after the lifting of his immunity. "

She added that "it is unfortunate that Parliament Speaker Salim al-used means of pressure on the reform front, Ali personally by announcing the lifting of immunity Me, although the lift the immunity of the issue of the deployment of the questioning of the Minister of Defense, although al-Jubouri, the duties in determining the date of the interrogation of the files are gone to eliminate, but deliberately delay the questioning, and if the files were referred to the judiciary can not be in charge of interrogating. "

She explained, "The do-Jubouri delay interrogations given the opportunity for ministries to sue the deputies, despite possessing You condemns officials, Valjbure supposedly protector of the oversight role of Parliament uses several methods to put pressure on MPs to prevent doing interrogations, and it was better for him when he agreed to the interrogation that sets a date him but bargains that you get is that delayed the interrogation. "

The show, "The on-Jubouri that do not deal selectively on the issue of lifting the immunity, there are dozens of claims to lift the immunity of the accused terrorism issues deputies did not agree with them, which is not the issue Publishing filed against me because of the practice of periodic oversight in the retrieval of the Iraqi people's money from muggers" .anthy 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:02 am