Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BREAKING: Obama Announces Another Slowdown of Troop Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Lobo
    Lobo

BREAKING: Obama Announces Another Slowdown of Troop Withdrawal from Afghanistan Empty BREAKING: Obama Announces Another Slowdown of Troop Withdrawal from Afghanistan

Post by Lobo Wed 06 Jul 2016, 5:08 pm

BREAKING: Obama Announces Another Slowdown of Troop Withdrawal from Afghanistan
    Posted at 10:40 am on July 6, 2016 by Leon H. Wolf

In a relatively surprise statement from the Oval Office just now, President Obama just announced that the United States presence will continue in Afghanistan, and further announced that the planned drawdown of troops (to the planned level of 5500 by the end of 2016) will be delayed, and that approximately 8400 troops will remain in Afghanistan at least through the end of the year.
    Obama has been under political pressure regarding the situation in Afghanistan, especially in light of the recent spate of Ramadan terror attacks that have rocked the Muslim world. Obama claims that progress is being made in Afghanistan, but the regular scaling back of Obama's plans to leave Afghanistan seems to belie that claim.
    Interestingly, Obama expressly noted that he was basically punting the Afghanistan question to his successor, ending his opening statement with the express note that "this decision will allow my successor to make the best possible decision regarding Afghanistan." Thus it is clear that as Obama's administration comes to an end, his desire to end this war will remain another unfulfilled promise of his Presidency.
    http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/06/breaking-obama-announces-another-slowdown-troop-withdrawal-afghanistan/

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:49 pm