Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Stock Exchange recorded a decline of the value and number of shares in June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Stock Exchange recorded a decline of the value and number of shares in June Empty Iraq Stock Exchange recorded a decline of the value and number of shares in June

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2016, 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq Stock Exchange recorded a decline of the value and number of shares in June

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Iraq Stock Exchange announced 0.98847000000 shares traded during themonth of June, the value of 32.211 billion dinars, while confirming that falling stock value compared to last May. 
    Posted Iraq Stock Exchange, when closed at the end of June , an increase of 5.7% for the month of May, as witnessed a decrease in the number of shares traded and value over the 22 trading session, said Executive Director of the market , Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in an interview to the (long - Presse), " the Iraq stock Exchange organized during the month of June 22 trading session , " noting that " the number of companies listed on the market amounted to 96 companies, after the Securities Commission approved the write - off inclusion of the shares of two companies. " He said Abdul Salam, that "listed companies divided by 23 banks, and the two connections, and 21 manufacturing company, and six farming companies, and ten tourism companies, and nine service companies, six financial investment companies 0.14 money transfer, and 5 insurance companies , " explaining that " the number of companies traded shares on the market during themonth of June amounted to 61 companies, while trading in shares has not been 21 listed companies." 
    He assured the Executive Director, that the "number of shares traded during the month of June amounted to98.847 billion shares, down from the number in the month of May, reaching 156 459 000 000 shares ,"pointing out that" the value traded in the month of June amounted to 32.211 billion dinars, down from themonth of May, reaching timely 37.873 billion dinars. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm