Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Atwani: weak financial funding impact negatively on the provision of services to the citizen-Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Atwani: weak financial funding impact negatively on the provision of services to the citizen-Baghdad Empty Atwani: weak financial funding impact negatively on the provision of services to the citizen-Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 4:13 am

[size=30]Atwani: weak financial funding impact negatively on the provision of services to the citizen-Baghdadi[/size]
    14/07/2016 11:10 | Number of Views: 9
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said Baghdad provincial council member Atwan Atwani to stop projects and weak financial funding negatively affected the delivery of services to the citizen-Baghdadi.
    Atwani In an interview with "direction Press," said the Baghdad province and other provinces are working on projects that the proportion of completed below the 80% filter.
    He Attoan that there is the idea that the investment companies funded projects by it according to financial documents issued by the Ministry of Finance for approval by the province.
    He added that there Atwani meetings with companies in order to cooperate and to give them the facilities in case of non-financial ability to transgress the external financier and are receiving benefits within three years and by 6%.
    It is said that the Chairman of the reconstruction in the Baghdad provincial council said, that the best solution and optimal implementation of strategic projects lagging, is to rely on companies in accordance with the mechanism of "payment on credit", and as revealed Zamili for the preparation of the agenda important projects for submission to the Government, Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister the appearance of said Mohammed Saleh that energy projects have priority in implementation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:20 am