Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan offers an "urgent" grant of $ 7 million to help Iraqi children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan offers an "urgent" grant of $ 7 million to help Iraqi children Empty Japan offers an "urgent" grant of $ 7 million to help Iraqi children

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2016, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Japan offers an "urgent" grant of $ 7 million to help Iraqi children

 Baghdad / term 

The United Nations announced the submission of the Japanese government "urgently" agrant of seven million dollars to provide services and the creation of schools for displaced children in Iraq, as pointed out theneed for about $ 170 million to be able to continue emergency relief and other assistance program during the current year. 
    He said the United Nations Children's Fund representative ( UNICEF) in Iraq, Peter Hawkins, in a statement received "long", a copy of which, " the Japanese government has provided seven million emergency grant to the Organization acted over 12 months to create and rehabilitate 40 schools and increase the drinking water and sanitation services while improving health care services for children , "pointing out that" Japan 's generous support comes at a critical time for the organization being in desperate need of help. " 
    He added Hawkins that" Iraq has become one of the most dangerous places in the world for a child, "predicting that" the situation in Iraq worse before it getting better. "He continued that" the Japanese grant will allow the organization to continue the implementation of urgent humanitarian assistance programs and expand and help ensure a safe life for children and to provide an opportunity to grow to be productive future. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:57 am