Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens protesting near the Central Bank in protest at Ahli Bank's failure to repay money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens protesting near the Central Bank in protest at Ahli Bank's failure to repay money Empty Dozens protesting near the Central Bank in protest at Ahli Bank's failure to repay money

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2016, 4:17 am

Dozens protesting near the Central Bank in protest at Ahli Bank's failure to repay money

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Dozens of citizens, on Tuesday, near theCentral Bank building in central Baghdad toprotest the failure of Ahli Bank repay their money in the second rally in a week, while calling for the government and the central bank to "intervene to solve their problem." He said one of the participants in the demonstration , Mohammed Jassim , in an interview (long - Presse) that "dozens of people came out, yesterday morning, in a demonstration near the Central Bank of Iraq building incentral Baghdad, to demand the return of their money deposited in Dar es Salam Bank Ahli week after a demonstration in front of the building Bank ", noting that" the demonstrators arrived at a dead end road with the bank in achieving their money despite the many promises that were not followed by the bank. " He added Jassim said , "We put the money in the bank was the result of deteriorating security situation and fear of robbery and looting, but we were surprised that the bank is the one who steals our money , " adding that " the style of the bank was at the beginning and very good easy matter , but that deal fell out by the bank 'sadministration , It began to show us people masked and heavily armed to meet with citizens who want towithdraw their money deposited. " The demonstration was the second in about a week since Dozens of citizens, on Tuesday (August 9 , 2016) in front of my family bank in central Baghdad, to demand their money deposited in it, and as they called the government and the central bank , religious and reference to "intervene to solve their problem," threatened to stage a sit -in in front of the bank in case of failure to meet their demands. The Iraqi Central Bank revealed, on Thursday (March 19 , 2015) about the existence of a number of private banks lagging in its work during the last term, and in attributing the reason for the reluctance to non - payment of dues of contractors and clients as a result of "lack of liquidity", vowed to dealers money with private banks lagging through a "legal reserve". 
    the Iraq Stock Exchange, confirmed that the Iraqi Central Bank and imposing guardianship on some private banks, has led to "shake the confidence" of citizens, and low cash liquidity and price traded.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm