Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the presence of representatives of the Sadrist movement .. the start of the National Alliance mee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the presence of representatives of the Sadrist movement .. the start of the National Alliance mee Empty In the presence of representatives of the Sadrist movement .. the start of the National Alliance mee

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Oct 2016, 2:22 am

[ltr]In the presence of representatives of the Sadrist movement .. the start of the National Alliance meeting chaired by Hakim[/ltr]

Since 30/09/2016 19:57 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]National Akdalthalv, on Friday, a meeting in Baghdad with the participation of the political body of the Sadrist movement, which were not present in the previous meetings of the alliance. 
    A reporter / balances News / "Prime Alliance Ammar al-Hakim, who chaired the meeting attended by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, noting that members of the political body of the Sadrist movement joined him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the leadership of the coalition of citizen Fadi al-Shammari that "the political body of the National Alliance held a meeting in the presence of the brothers in the Sadr movement and the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi and leaders of the Iraqi National Alliance."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Secretariat of the coalition of citizen that "This is one of the signs of unity and solidarity that has long characterized this feature of Iraqis and were able to look beyond their differences serve the Iraqi people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the citizen Bloc Habib Terminal, reported on Friday (30 September 2016), that the meeting will discuss the two files, first discuss the demands of the Sadrist movement to return to the coalition, and the second meetings held by the Kurdistan region delegation with the coalition government in Baghdad results.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm