Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Turkish troops in Iraq Mujuh due to external weakness and Baghdad can not respond militarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Turkish troops in Iraq Mujuh due to external weakness and Baghdad can not respond militarily Empty Law: Turkish troops in Iraq Mujuh due to external weakness and Baghdad can not respond militarily

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:24 am

[ltr]Law: Turkish troops in Iraq Mujuh due to external weakness and Baghdad can not respond militarily[/ltr]

Since 10/02/2016 18:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I returned MP for the coalition of state law, the emotions of grace, Sunday, the decision of the Turkish parliament to extend his forces for a year in Iraq, he came to the weakness of Iraq's foreign policy, while showed that Iraq, he can not respond to Turkey's military, but need to diplomatic activated by the international community to get them out.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Her grace, L / balance News / "The weakness of the Iraqi foreign policy behind the persistence of Turkey to take a decision to extend the stay of its troops in Mosul for another year," indicating that "the decision is not binding for Iraq must act urgently to bring Turkish troops before began the battle to liberate Mosul."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added that "Iraq is unable to respond militarily to Turkey and pull its troops out of Iraq being a busy war on Daesh but he can not open a second front in addition to possess the strength comparable to Turkey", calling for "activating the diplomatic effort of the Iraqi foreign minister and opened the doors of communication with the international community to put pressure on Turkey to withdraw its troops from Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Turkish parliament voted, yesterday, on the survival of its military forces in Iraq and Syria for a year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last week, and the presence of Turkish troops in Iraq hinders fight Daash.anthy 29/33 h efforts[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:34 am