Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki’s alliance calls to reform some local governments

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki’s alliance calls to reform some local governments  Empty Maliki’s alliance calls to reform some local governments

Post by notazbad2000 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 5:16 am

Maliki’s alliance calls to reform some local governments

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on June 21, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Hadi al-Yassiri, of the State of Law Coalition headed by the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, called to reform some local governments because they are away from the elector’s wish.[/ltr]

[ltr]Speaking to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com), he said “Forming the local governments was done by the deals where the posts were shared by the political blocs and the posts of the governors and chairmen of the Provincial Councils must be changed.”[/ltr]

[ltr]“The governor who was acceptable and running the governorate in a positive way has the right to keep his post, but those of a negative role must be changed,” he added, noting that “The confessionalism was the political means for forming the local governments and the political blocs neglected the wish of the citizens who have voted for their candidates.”[/ltr]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:49 am