Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign opened 16 offices to grant consular access for visitors Iranians attributes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign opened 16 offices to grant consular access for visitors Iranians attributes Empty Foreign opened 16 offices to grant consular access for visitors Iranians attributes

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Nov 2016, 1:43 am

[ltr]Foreign opened 16 offices to grant consular access for visitors Iranians attributes[/ltr]

Since 11/11/2016 18:20 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It opened the Iraqi Foreign Ministry 0.16 consular office to grant entry to visitors who wish to perform the Iranians forty visit in various Iranian cities attributes.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Foreign Ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "The move to open offices this and that the number of employees up to nearly 300 employees to accommodate the nearly three million Iranian visitors are expected to grant visas to them this year, and $ 40 dollars per person."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said, "as are our missions and consulates in various countries around the world other grant visas for the visit of forty, which is expected to grant nearly one million visas for visitors from the rest of the world to reach the approximate number of visas visit Arbain four million feature" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:33 am