Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: Real Estate poor citizens recorded the names of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: Real Estate poor citizens recorded the names of  Empty Parliamentary Integrity: Real Estate poor citizens recorded the names of

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:10 am

Parliamentary Integrity: Real Estate poor citizens recorded the names of officials, "fraud"
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sat, 19 Nov 2016 09:05:59
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

# Algmehorah_uz
    He called for the Parliamentary Integrity Commission member Adel Nouri, the citizens to make sure that their properties are still in their names; because there are hundreds of real estate was sold and turned the other names are not their owners; calling on the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to intervene in this regard.

He explained Nuri, said in a statement that "there are properties with an area totaling more than a thousand meters in the neighborhoods of Baghdad donated free of charge to influential officials, and employees of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers valued at less than 1% of the true value of the property, and there are lands exploited Kmaqrat parties Almtaatvzh in the government and their institutions, "stressing that" the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had to intervene to restore the land of corrupt; because they have a large mafias to cover up those thefts. "

He continued that "the real estate and property belonging to officials in the former state during the Baathist rule, and return some of the entities dissolved", adding that "hundreds of real estate citizens turned and continued owns to others without the property owners know that the property was sold and turned to someone else, so I call on citizens to ensure the survival of their property and not to take them and convert them to other people. "

He said the Parliamentary Integrity Commission member Adel Nouri, earlier, said that the Baghdad governorate ranked first in the order of Iraqi cities in which they are stealing property of citizens and the state, pointing out that the ruling political parties that control the thorny issue.

The influential gangs operating since 2004, on the sale and purchase of real estate of the former regime officials, who have foreign citizenship and have drugs inside Iraq and can not return to Iraq; because of health or social security conditions, leaving the door open generally those gangs to rig the bonds of these properties .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 am