Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disable the official working hours on Monday, with the exception of a number of ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disable the official working hours on Monday, with the exception of a number of ministries Empty Disable the official working hours on Monday, with the exception of a number of ministries

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2016, 1:48 am

[ltr]Disable the official working hours on Monday, with the exception of a number of ministries[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 21: the face of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to disrupt the official working on Monday on the occasion of the forty - day visit.

A statement by the Secretariat, "Prime Minister face to disrupt the official working in state institutions, because on Monday, with the exceptionof a number of ministries.

The statement " is excluded from the resolution of security forces in all its different forms and agencies that provide basic services to citizens in various sectors, as well as those that provide services for visitors, and parts of Nineveh editing operations.

He is also the exception of the transport fleet of the ministries of transport and trade to secure the safe return of visitors after performing a ceremony of the visit. Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:52 am