Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal representative's (et al) have achieved outstanding number of laws and sent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal representative's (et al) have achieved outstanding number of laws and sent  Empty Legal representative's (et al) have achieved outstanding number of laws and sent

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2013, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By khabaar khaba 17 minutes ago
    Number of readings: 1

Brother Sam Mulla

A member of the legal committee of the Iraqi List Raad Dahlaki that the committee completed a number of laws suspended and sent to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives enabled in order to be included on the agenda.

Dahlaki warned in a statement singled out by the reporter and news News Agency (et) from the pass laws basket and one they serve partisan political blocs and not benefit the citizens. Stressing that the Legal Committee to Discourage pass laws one deal because it will hurt citizens and serve the masses.

And member of the parliamentary legal noted that the laws that passed one basket in the previous session did not apply including citizen مايفيد.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:05 pm