Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 7 billion earned by Iraq each year due to reduced oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 7 billion earned by Iraq each year due to reduced oil production Empty $ 7 billion earned by Iraq each year due to reduced oil production

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2016, 1:32 am

[ltr]$ 7 billion earned by Iraq each year due to reduced oil production[/ltr]

Since 03.12.2016 at 09:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Exporting announced the organization of oil, "OPEC" that Iraq will reduce the production of 210 thousand barrels per day for six months, while the economist stressed that Iraq will earn a profit of $ 7.1 billion a year, if prices have not fallen to less than $ 50.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saudi Arabia and endured the largest reduction within the "OPEC", as agreed to reduce output by 486 thousand barrels per day, and then Iraq by 210 thousand barrels per day, and the UAE 139 thousand barrels per day, Kuwait 131 thousand barrels per day, along with limited cuts from other members.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And allowed the organization to Iran's production ceiling at 3.8 million barrels per day, almost, which means that Tehran was able to increase its production about one hundred thousand barrels per day above the October rate of about 3.7 million barrels per day.[/ltr]
    [ltr]OPEC exempted Libya, Nigeria cuts, while Indonesia asked for suspension of its membership in the organization in order to avoid Altkhvad.anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:32 pm