Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economists, intellectuals and journalists call the call for acquittal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economists, intellectuals and journalists call the call for acquittal Empty Economists, intellectuals and journalists call the call for acquittal

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2013, 6:57 am

Economists, intellectuals and journalists call the call for acquittal

4/7/2013

Appearance: the Government closed the Bank to rescue the economy from the «risk»

Baghdad – the birth of spring

Today is the former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, 30, in court for trial on charges of "corruption" and "waste of public money" and "currency manipulation", with the economists, intellectuals, journalists and writers, to advocate in favour of the appeal and acquitted.

The Government last year accused Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi and help the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and a large number of the Bank's staff "deliberate waste of public money" and manipulating the auction price of sapping Bank aldnyar and Iraqi announced the arrests warrants Shabibi and fit while participating in an international conference outside the country.

The former MP for Central Bank Mohammed Saleh's appearance in an interview with "the world" that "completely innocent" of the charges against him, describing them as "target of the Central Bank and its symbols and his staff and try to ltmeder the Iraqi economy."
    "I am not in a position to tell everything I know, so as not to further charges because of remarks here and there, but I know very well that some political parties are behind the fierce campaign against the Central Bank."

The "not denying corruption endures some of the people in the Bank, as is the case in all State institutions."

"But deny charges of tampering with the Bank's sales" surpassed the need of the Iraqi economy "means that his need is half the quantities sold, the currency rate fluctuations also deny the Bank despite external factors hit the local market economy at the same time."

And for that "there is a political will I tried to change the World Bank officials and others enjoyed the loyalty of some political blocs at the expense of competence and personalities that have a long history in economic work."

He advised the Government to close the file of the Central Bank as soon as possible for the benefit of Iraq and not risk the economic future ", as he put it.

And appeals to be made during the trial, said "we will rely on the Central Bank Act, paragraph 23 which gives immunity to the World Bank staff in the performance of their work, and what race is a violation of immunity and overcome".

He stressed that "the issue of manipulation and wasted money, and whoever thinks he knows the dimensions of what has happened." "There are external and internal parties involved in and benefiting from targeting the Central Bank of Iraq reveal unto them someday in the memoranda."
    And the biggest proof of this is that my Government experimented with several employees over the past months and I tried to change the banking and financial policies but failed and the Bank now operates in accordance with the mechanisms by which we walked through the years. "

In parallel, the dozens of economists and professionals, Iraqi intellectuals call on the trial, demanding the "liberation from this abuse".

The appeal, which received a copy of "world", "after the defamatory campaign against the Central Bank and article and not constitutional, Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi, Vice-President Dr. Mohammad Saleh appearance and his arrest and the arrest of a number of employees and staff of each Central Bank was responsible for executive functions in the auction of foreign currency to the Central Bank, now Deputy Governor Dr Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, after his release, to appear before the courts on charges that are unclear, and complemented by the absence of known Iraqi skills series to contribute to the formulation of monetary policy in Iraq, which has achieved remarkable stable Iraqi dinar exchange rate after decades of collapsing ". He said the appeal "as is widely known, the campaign on the last strongholds of professional work in the Iraqi State, the Central Bank of Iraq, the foreign exchange reserves which stood against the former Governor used illegally to lend to the Government."

"Dr. Mohammad Saleh appearance of seasoned economic and monetary policy affairs known to many through his meetings with the media, he worked at the Central Bank since the 1970s, and included in his work there, even became a Deputy Governor in the past few years, and his contributions are well known in the economic literature, etc.

"We as economists and professionals and intellectuals, make great concern which continued to occur for a few months in the Central Bank's target by targeting professional competencies and staff, including our colleague Dr. appearance, in solidarity with him and with Dr. Sinan Shabibi, and with Mr. Hassan Hashem haideri, Hazem Al-Ani, who was unjustly star for six months, Ms. fouzia Kadhim also on Haifa and Peter, of employees who continue to Bank staff members remain in detention for months without the right released on bail despite the difficult humanitarian conditions. We demand their immediate release, the heroes all prosecutions and unconstitutionality, and returns all their rights as employees of the Central Bank. "

The appeal pointed to "we as economists and professionals and educated Iraqis express again our solidarity with our colleague economic ethic known as Dr Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, who suffers from chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases of the difficult years, we carry the State and its judicial responsibility in case of any deterioration in his health. We demand respect for the law of the Central Bank of 6 March of 2004 and apply to the staff of the Central Bank of Iraq and free them from this abuse legal, like so many central banks globally respected staff. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:14 am