Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

and Transport Minister: Iraqi Khor Abdullah did not get any concession

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

and Transport Minister: Iraqi Khor Abdullah did not get any concession Empty and Transport Minister: Iraqi Khor Abdullah did not get any concession

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:39 am

[size=32]
    and Transport Minister: Iraqi Khor Abdullah did not get any concession[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

16 Hours Ago

Twilight News and Iraqi Transport Minister Kazem erythema / said on Sunday the Khor Abdullah channel Iraqi and he did not get any concessions from Baghdad on them.
    In remarks to told reporters on the sidelines of the launch of the Baghdad airport lounge, erythema, said that "what is being said about the Khawr Abd Allah what is said, but a whirlwind media aimed at stealing victories achieved by our children from the armed forces and the popular crowd in Mosul."
    He stressed erythema by saying, "The Iraqi Khawr Abd Allah did not get there any waiver of any speck of dust of Iraq."
    He pointed out that he will lead a cruise to the Khawr Abd Allah, carrying all the media as well as members of the House of Representatives to inform the Iraqi people on the truth of the matter.
    The deputies in the parliament have spoken over the past few days from the signing of the Iraqi government under former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki signed a waiver under which the Khor Abdullah channel in favor of Kuwait an agreement.
    According to a former official at the Transport Ministry, the agreement, which was concluded in 2013 and is an integral part of the Convention on the demarcation of the border, making the most of the parts of the fairway is located within the Kuwaiti border.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:22 am