Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport confirms the death of 4 crew of the ship sinking after sinking in Khor Abdullah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport confirms the death of 4 crew of the ship sinking after sinking in Khor Abdullah Empty Transport confirms the death of 4 crew of the ship sinking after sinking in Khor Abdullah

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 2:56 am

Transport confirms the death of 4 crew of the ship sinking after sinking in Khor Abdullah

a wish Since 2017-08-20 at 02:22 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Iraqi ship sank in the Khawr Abd Allah canal after it collided with a giant foreign ship on Saturday night, leaving the Iraqi crew sinking. Rescuers recovered 12 crew members, eight of them alive and four others died. Crew members.
    Transport Minister Kazem Vanjan al-Yamami told Mawazine News that "a terrible maritime collision occurred between the Iraqi ship (the probe) and another vessel (Royal Arsenal), which was carrying the flag of the Republic of San Vicente, which led to the sinking of the Iraqi ship in full," noting that "It was carrying 21 sailors sinking all of them."
    "Eight crew survivors and four others have been recovered," he said.
    "Iraqi boats are still searching for the rest."
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:46 am