Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Steamboat Ukrainian launches new berths at Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Steamboat Ukrainian launches new berths at Umm Qasr Empty Steamboat Ukrainian launches new berths at Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Steamboat Ukrainian launches new berths at Umm Qasr

 Baghdad / Acer Jabbar 

Iraqi ports company announced its mooring Ukrainian vessel loaded with more than 23 tons of raw sunflower oil after more than two and a half decades in the country 's ports. 
    The company said in a press statement received (range) a copy of it, he was "in the joint operation between the Iraqi ports and a private company a contract to invest piers 2 and 3 the port of Umm Qasr , southern docked for the first time in 25 years on the sidewalks of Iraqi Ports , a ship carrying the sun oil." 
    " The ship (Ardmor chi ppewa) loaded with 23,700 tonnes of crude sun oil coming from Ukraine and flagged (Marshall Island)." 
     The pier No. 3 in the port of Umm Qasr will be the completion of its work during the next few days , which isdedicated for raw sugar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:38 pm