Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Unheard Prayers

csd9013
    csd9013

Unheard Prayers Empty Unheard Prayers

Post by csd9013 Thu 02 Mar 2017, 7:34 am

Sometimes our prayers feel unheard. We pray for healing. A damaged relationship. A job to come through. Finances restored.

We know things don’t always work out how we want. Last minute rescues sometimes don't happen. Disappointment is delivered in a big dose. BUT….We prayed so hard. On our knees. Hands clenched. Eyes weeping. We ached. Groaned. Wailed. Eventually, we fell to our knees in despair.

It just doesn’t sit well on our heart. Does it? 
    We look up at God and ask, “Why?”

Nothing. No answer. The words bounce off the ceiling and fall flat.
    Perhaps we don’t know how to listen. Perhaps our faith couldn't accept the finality of God's decision. Whatever the reason--rest assured, He hears. He knows. He loves us.

Life's lessons in pain and open wounds brings us closer to God—but the scars still hurt.

Rather than pleading, “Why God?” Let’s ask, “How can I find You in the midst of this mess?” He will lead us to the MESSiah. The one who gives us strength for today and hope for tomorrow.

Don’t give up faith. Never give up hope. Always believe in miracles. Yes, even when our hunger to see one is starving. Always remember weeping may last for the night but joy will come in the morning. Eventually.

Begin this day by lifting your eyes to the ONE who knows.

Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Unheard Prayers Empty Re: Unheard Prayers

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Mar 2017, 10:35 am

Even though we don't understand, He is faithful.  Pray with expectancy because the Lord is the God of mercies and they are ours every morning.  Miracles do happen, a couple of weeks ago, I was riding in a friend's car and when we came to a stop sign, we stopped, his foot then slipped off the brake and we rolled in front of a truck, the car was totaled but we walked away without injury - PRAISE BE TO JESUS. 

bighug
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 02 Mar 2017, 3:24 pm

Lobo wrote:Even though we don't understand, He is faithful.  Pray with expectancy because the Lord is the God of mercies and they are ours every morning.  Miracles do happen, a couple of weeks ago, I was riding in a friend's car and when we came to a stop sign, we stopped, his foot then slipped off the brake and we rolled in front of a truck, the car was totaled but we walked away without injury - PRAISE BE TO JESUS. 

bighug
    So glad you were protected.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Thu 02 Mar 2017, 3:29 pm

Thank You

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:49 pm