Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 1:22 am

Baeraki

Nasiriyah airport recorded an increase passenger numbers

Nasiriyah International Airport recorded an increase in passenger international and local trips that take off and landing at the airport during the past three months on its opening numbers.
    According to the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar , just Aldechala in a statement that " the total flights to and from the airport Nasiriyah reached 48 internal and external flight, while the number of passengers it reached about 607 in less than three months on the opening."

Real Estate Bank allocates 84 million dinars for the rehabilitation of its branch in Nineveh

allocated real estate bank more than 84 billion dinars to the bank branch in the province of Nineveh, which was recently opened to accelerate the reconstruction of buildings and housing units destroyed by the organization Daesh. The director of the bank Khudair Zuhairi, said that " the former bank branch in the province completely destroyed and was taking an alternate site in the province and provided where all technical and logistical matters and staff to proceed with his work , " noting that " the management of the Bank and in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, is considering the idea of turning part of the amounts of agricultural and industrial initiatives to the Land Bank to accelerate the rehabilitation of homes and residential units to maintain. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]