Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards )

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards ) Empty To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards )

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:47 am

To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards )

03/23/2017

[url=http://cbi.iq/documents/Announcem 23-3-2017.pdf][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OCR translation...

Bing..

To bypass banks all
    Eng standards meet currency buying and selling currency 1
    Further to the numbered and number of uncles on?/1/% 7A.?, as far as I'm concerned is contracted
    With international auditing companies like statement organizations:
    1. be important international auditing companies assess the financial position and the quality of assets to your bank at present
    In the future, run by ethnic baalshtrk or firms with offices in line with international auditing
    Legislation. -
    "The training courses shall be approved by the World Bank in areas of) aalmetthal,-laundering
    And financing of the phobia and risk management (by international and local institutions approved and eligible under the certificates
    Granted and competitively.
    ... With appreciation.

Google...

To all licensed banks
    Criteria to meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency 1
    To be bound by our faith numbered by number and dated "1/7%?", As far as the contract is concerned
    With international audit firms we would like to state the following:
    1. The task of international audit firms is to assess the financial position and asset quality of your bank at present
    In future, it will be conducted by ethnic audit offices or jointly with international audit offices consistent with
    Legislation. -
    - The training courses approved by this bank are in the areas of Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering
    Terrorism financing and risk management) by accredited international and local institutions
    Granted to them in a competitive manner.
    ... with respect.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards ) Empty Re: To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards )

Post by fonz1951 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:53 pm

ok
    Lobo
    Lobo

To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards ) Empty Re: To / licensed banks all ( meet the sale and purchase of foreign currency standards )

Post by Lobo Fri 24 Mar 2017, 5:48 pm

I thought they did this already.

306 306

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:01 pm